Be On The Alert!
If you receive a call from a Store Representative (i.e.: Amazon, Target, Walmart) regarding a Fraudulent Purchase on your account Be On Guard.
- This individual may represent themselves as a Fraud Department Representative
- They may advise you have a Suspicious Charge on your account
- This individual may try to show you a Cancelation Button on your Store Account Website that does not exist.
- This individual may ask you to go to a “REMOTE ACCESS“ website to assist you in canceling this charge
- This would allow this individual remote access into your computer.
- DO NOT DOWNLOAD an application to allow “Remote Access“ into your computer
- STORES DO NOT CALL CUSTOMERS!
Your Personal Data Could be at Risk
Call Your Store **IMMEDIATLY** and Verify Your Account Status
Being Proactive is Being Prepared when Disaster Strikes!
Have a safe and happy holiday,