Survival Starts by Being Proactive and Prepared for When a Crisis or Disaster Strikes
Setting Up a Disaster Plan of Action
Step 1: Put your Crisis or Disaster plan together by first discussing your requirements with your
- Friends and
Make a plan so you, your family, household and even your neighbors are all on the same page.
Each member of your group should have a copy of your Expanded Disaster Go-Kit Essentials Check List which should include:
- Emergency Contacts locally or out of state
- Escape Routes: Start with your home. everyone in your household should know how to plan for each room and include a plan for evacuation if necessary.
- Emergency meeting place. If you are forced to evacuate your home each household member needs to know were to meet. This can also include friends and neighbors.
- Make plans for your pets
Step 2: Consider specific needs in your household
As you put your Disaster plan together consider your daily living requirements. Set up your Disaster Plans and Supplies to fit your daily living needs and responsibilities. Part of planning for a Crisis or Disaster is to delegate responsibilities to each household member so after the Crisis or Disaster passes you and your family are prepared and ready to manage injuries, set up a shelter, start a fire, food, water, communication, care of children, pets – Contact friends and neighbors and verify their post disaster status.
- Different ages of members within your household
- Responsibilities for assisting others
- Locations frequented
- Dietary needs
- Medical needs including prescriptions and equipment
- Disabilities or access and functional needs including devices and equipment
- Languages spoken
- Cultural and religious considerations
- Pets or service animals
- Households with school-aged children
Step 3: Print, Inventory and fill out your Disaster Go-Kit Essentials Check List below:
The EmCommInfo Disaster Go-Kit Essentials Check List is an expanded Survival Check List having 9 pages of the most important information, supplies and gear you should have in your Disaster Go-Kit so when a Crisis or Disaster event occurs you and your family are prepared for a worst case event.
Our expanded Disaster Go-Kit Essentials Check List covers:
- Personal Supplies
- Family Supplies
- Medication Check List
- Medical Records
- Medical Devices
- Special Needs Family Member Requirements
- Pets and Service Animal
- Important Documents
- Emergency Service Phone Numbers
After completing our Expanded Disaster Go-Kit Essentials Check List you should have everything you need to live off the grid for days, weeks or longer if necessary.
Survival Starts by Being Proactive and Prepared for when a Crisis or Disaster Strikes
Step 4: Practice your plan with your family/household
- Complete your Emergency Go-Kit Essentials Check List
- Prepare for loss of power communications
- Keep up to with Weather warnings and alerts
- Communicate with friends and family before power goes out and cell networks go down
- Know Your Alerts and Warnings
- Safeguard Critical Documents and Valuables
EmCommInfo.com Shopping Mall
Our Go-Kit Essentials Shopping Mall is designed for ease of use and to help protect you and your family from a Crisis or Natural Disaster Worst Case Scenario Event.
Family Emergency Essentials Check List
- Print your: Expanded Emergency Go-Kit Essentials Check List below
- Inventory your households Essentials compared to your Expanded Emergency Go-Kit Essentials Check List
- If you are missing any Essential items Click the Shopping Mall Button Below
- Purchase your missing items to complete your Family Essentials Go-Kit
Prepare for a Worst Case Scenario Event
Hope for the best
Be ready for what you have to work with