Survival Starts by Being Proactive and Prepared When Disaster Strikes
Setting Up a Disaster Plan of Action
Step 1: Put your Crisis or Disaster plan together by first discussing your requirements with your
- Friends and
Make a plan so you, your family, household and even your neighbors are all on the same page.
Each member of your group should have a copy of your Expanded Disaster Go-Kit Essentials Check List which should include:
- Emergency Contacts locally or out of state
- Escape Routes: Start with your home. everyone in your household should know how to plan for each room and include a plan for evacuation if necessary.
- Emergency meeting place. If you are forced to evacuate your home each household member needs to know were to meet. This can also include friends and neighbors.
- Make plans for your pets
Step 2: Consider specific needs in your household
As you put your Disaster plan together consider your daily living requirements. Set up your Disaster Plans and Supplies to fit your daily living needs and responsibilities. Part of planning for a Crisis or Disaster is to delegate responsibilities to each household member so after the Crisis or Disaster passes you and your family are prepared and ready to manage injuries, set up a shelter, start a fire, food, water, communication, care of children, pets – Contact friends and neighbors and verify their post disaster status.
- Different ages of members within your household
- Responsibilities for assisting others
- Locations frequented
- Dietary needs
- Medical needs including prescriptions and equipment
- Disabilities or access and functional needs including devices and equipment
- Languages spoken
- Cultural and religious considerations
- Pets or service animals
- Households with school-aged children
Step 3: Download, print, Inventory and complete your Preppers Disaster Readiness “Go-Kit” Check List below:”
The EmCommInfo “Preppers Disaster Readiness Check List “ is an expanded Survival Check List having 9 pages of the most important information, supplies and gear you should have in your Disaster Go-Kit so when a Crisis or Disaster event occurs you and your family are prepared for a worst case event.
Our 9-Page Expanded “Preppers Disaster Readiness Check List” covers:
- Personal Supplies
- Family Supplies
- Medication Check List
- Medical Records
- Medical Devices
- Special Needs Family Member Requirements
- Pets and Service Animal
- Important Documents
- Emergency Service Phone Numbers
After completing our Preppers Disaster Readiness Check List you should have everything you need to live off the grid for days, weeks or longer if necessary.
Survival Starts by Being Proactive and Prepared for when a Crisis or Disaster Strikes
Step 4: Practice your plan with your family/household
- Complete your Emergency Go-Kit Essentials Check List
- Prepare for loss of power communications
- Keep up to with Weather warnings and alerts
- Communicate with friends and family before power goes out and cell networks go down
- Know Your Alerts and Warnings
- Safeguard Critical Documents and Valuables
Emergency"Go-Kit" Fulfillment Center
Our “Preppers “Go-Kit” Fulfillment Center” is designed for ease of use and to help you and your family PREPARE for when Disaster Strikes.
Being Proactive is Being Prepared
When Disaster Strikes
- Print your: Preppers Disaster Readiness “Go-Kit” Checklist below
- Inventory your households Essentials with your Preppers Disaster Readiness “Go-Kit” Checklist
- If you are missing any Essential items Click the Click to Shop button Below