Emergency "Go-Kit" Fulfillment Center
Surviving a disaster or crisis event is not just practicing your evacuation plan, knowing when to leave the safety of your home and having your “Emergency Essentials GO-KIT” inventoried, updated, prepared and ready to go at a moment’s notice.
A good Survival Guide will be your lifeline once you have left the safety of your home to show you how to survive in the wilderness.
- Understanding basic survival skills, making camp, finding the best location, shelter construction, campsite organization, staying warm, creating tools, food: Animal trap construction, what to eat, avoid, where find it and how to prepare it, First Aid, wilderness medicine, surviving in any climate or when injured
- With the help of the right books to guide you by your side, you will be able to protect yourself and your family and survive the disaster or crisis event your find yourself faces with.
Surviving a crisis or disaster is not just knowing when to leave the safety of your home but how to protect yourself and your family once you have left.
It is not if but when
Being Proactive is Being Prepared
We’re an affiliate
We hope the products we list will help you complete your “Emergency Essentials Go-Kit” to help protect you and your family when a disaster or crisis event strikes. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, read our disclaimer.
Best Survival Handbook
SAS Survival Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere
The SAS Survival Guide addresses every conceivable disaster scenario. Don’t leave home without it”—Outside magazine
The ultimate guide to surviving anywhere, now updated with more than 100 pages of additional material, including a new chapter on urban survival
Revised to reflect the latest in survival knowledge and technology, and covering new topics such as urban survival and terrorism, the SAS Survival Handbook by John “Lofty” Wiseman is the definitive resource for all campers, hikers, and outdoor adventurers. From basic campcraft and navigation to fear management and strategies for coping with any type of disaster, this complete course includes:
- Being prepared: Understanding basic survival skills, like reading the weather, and preparation essentials, such as a pocket survival kit.
- Making camp: Finding the best location, constructing the appropriate shelter, organizing camp, staying warm, and creating tools.
- Food: What to eat, what to avoid, where to find it, and how to prepare it.
- First aid: A comprehensive course in emergency/wilderness medicine, including how to maximize survival in any climate or when injured.
- Disaster survival: How to react in the face of natural disasters and hostile situations—and how to survive if all services and supplies are cut off.
- Self-defense: Arming yourself with basic hand-to-hand combat techniques.
- Security: Protecting your family and property from intrusion, break-ins, and theft.
- Climate & terrain: Overcoming any location, from the tropics to the poles, from the desert to the mountains and sea.
Best Survival Bug-Out Handbook
Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag: Your 72-Hour Disaster Survival Kit
If an unexpected emergency or disaster hits, are you prepared to leave your home–fast? You will be if you follow the advice in this book.
This book shows you how to create a self-contained disaster preparedness kit to help you survive your journey from ground zero to a safer location. Survival expert Creek Stewart details from start to finish everything you need to gather for 72 hours of independent survival–water, food, protection, shelter, survival tools, and so much more.
• A complete Bug Out Bag checklist that tells you exactly what to pack based on your survival skill level
• Photos and explanations of every item you need in your bag
• Resource lists to help you find and purchase gear
• Practice exercises that teach you how to use almost everything in your bag
• Demonstrations for multi-use items that save pack space and weight
• Specific gear recommendations for common disasters
The book even includes special considerations for bugging out with children, the elderly, the physically disabled, and even pets.
A disaster could strike your home at any moment. Are you prepared to face the devastating aftermath? Protect yourself and your family by building a Bug Out Bag today!
Best Prepper's Survival Guide
Prepper's Long-Term Survival Guide: Food, Shelter, Security, Off-the-Grid Power and More Life-Saving Strategies for Self-Sufficient Living
Prepare your home and family for any life-threatening catastrophe with this step-by-step survivalist guide filled with techniques, strategies, and DIY projects from a lifelong prepping expert.
The preparation you make for a hurricane, earthquake or other short-term disaster will not keep you alive in the event of widespread social collapse caused by pandemic, failure of the grid or other long-term crises.
Government pamphlets and other prepping books tell you how to hold out through an emergency until services are restored. This book teaches you how to survive when nothing returns to normal for weeks, months or even years, including:
- Practical water collection for drinking and hygiene
- Hunting and
- Foraging for food
- First aid and medical treatments when there’s no doctor
- Techniques and tactics for fortifying and defending your home
- Community-building strategies for creating a new society