Emergency "Go-Kit" Fulfillment Center
Portable Power Station
Portable power Supplies have many uses from routine power outages, making our lives a little more comfortable while camping, helping us with outdoor activities to helping us survive a disaster or crisis event when power outages can last for hours to even weeks after a hurricane, tornado, blizzard…
The difference between a generator and a Power Supply:
Power supplies can be charged via a power source or solar panels and can be used indoors as well as outdoors and are silent unlike generators which require a fuel source and must be used outdoors due to fumes emitted from their engine. Generators also have to ability to offer far more power output in a stand alone configuration.
Both have a unique place as an alternative power supply
We’re an affiliate
We hope the products we list will help you complete your “Emergency Essentials Go-Kit” to help protect you and your family when a disaster or crisis event strikes. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. To learn more, read our disclaimer.
Best Small Emergency Power Supply
TogoPower Portable Power Station 300W
TogoPower Portable Power Station 300W, Outdoor Solar Generator (Solar Panel Option Available) 231Wh Backup Lithium Battery, 120V Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet for Camping Travel Hunting Blackout Home Emergency
- Multi-Functional Outputs: The Advance 240 is equipped with a 231 Watt-Hour (10.4 Ah, 22.2 V) lithium-ion battery pack. It features 1* AC outlet (120V, 200W, 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports, and 1*Type-C port. This unit can power lots of items such as phones, laptops, mini fans, and more. This unit also uses pure sine wave technology to effectively charge all your items efficiently.
- Handy Power Source: The Advance 240 compact power station is a handy tool to use for home back up power, traveling, camping, road tripping, and more! With a weight of 6 lbs, its easy to carry and simple to use.
- Quality Assurance & Certified Safe: Safety has always been our first consideration. The Advance 240 power station was designed by experts to provide you with a Battery Management System (BMS). BMS enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and more advanced safety operations.
- Green Solar Generator: The Advance 240, with a built in MPPT controller, can get the maximum recharging efficiently needed from our portable solar panels.
- The Togo 60W (sold separately) will provided you with clean solar power where ever you go. You can also charge your unit through an AC outlet and a DC outlet in your car (cigarette lighter).
Best Medium Sized Emergency Power Supply with Solar Panels
Jackery Solar Generator 1000
Jackery Solar Generator 1000, Explorer 1000 and 2X SolarSaga 100W with 3x110V/1000W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping, Emergency (Solar Generator 1000 200W)
- Coffee Maker: 88 minute
- Electric Grill: 50 Minutes
- Blender: 13 Hours
- Travel Mug: 9.5 Charges
- Mini Cooler: 13 Hours
Solar Generator 1000 is composed of Portable Power Station Explorer 1000 and 2 packs Solar Panel SolarSaga 100W that aims to developing green, quiet and convenient energy solutions.
- With 1000W running wattage, 2000W surge wattage and larger 1002Wh capacity, it features 3 PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets, 2 x USB-C and 1 x Quick Charge 3.0 port can charge all your appliances like refrigerator and coffee maker.
- The SolarSaga 100W features 1 x USB-A port and 1 x USB-C port.
Solar Generator 1000 is green for getting solar power without zero emission and nearly silent when in operation.
Simply connect the solar panels to the power station, you can enjoy reliable power when you go RV camping or fishing.
- With MPPT controller, Solar Generator 1000 can get the maximum efficiency while solar recharging.
You can also use other convenient recharging ways with wall outlet and car outlet.
Best Large Sized Emergency Power Supply
Goal Zero Yeti 6000X + 2 Ranger 300 Briefcase Solar Panels
Goal Zero Yeti 6000X + 2 Ranger 300 Briefcase Solar Panels, Solar Generator with 30-Foot Extension Cable and Solar Combiner for Recreational and Emergency Power-Station Use
Item Weight 42 Pounds
- VERSATILE USE: The Yeti 6000X portable solar generator, combined with the 2 included Ranger 300 Briefcase solar panels, can run refrigerators, coffee makers, power tools, and electric bikes. This solar generator is a home backup and recreational power source in one complete package.
- HIGH-ENERGY SOLUTION: This solar generator matches 6,071 Wh with unlimited solar power from 2 Ranger 300 Briefcase solar panels. With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti 6000X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, and emergency home backup.
- EXPERIENCE UNLIMITED POWER: Charge the Yeti 6000X from the sun with your 2 Ranger 300 Briefcase solar panels. Keep it topped off with a wall outlet when you’re at home with power at the ready. The integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you get the most efficient solar charge possible.
- HARNESS THE POWER OF THE SUN: Hook up the Yeti 6000X to your 2 Ranger 300 Briefcase portable solar panels to power your fridge and other appliances. Off grid or in your backyard, the Yeti 6000X will stay charged from the sun with your 2 Ranger 300 Briefcase solar panels.
- THIS IS GOAL ZERO: We promote a bright, safe, connected, and sustainable future by delivering portable power solutions designed for everyone, everywhere. We offset 100% of carbon emissions from our shipping, and we use 100% renewable energy at our corporate headquarters and warehouse.